Stelios Zenieris, from MORFO Architectural Visualization studio, posted the KBC house visuals on the forums back in February this year. The frame of the uniquely shaped house ‘bathing’ in trees captured me and I wanted to learn more about this project and what went on behind the scenes. Today I’m very happy to share this article that Stelios kindly provided. Enjoy!
I’m very happy to share yet another behind the scenes based on SketchUP + V-Ray. This time by Javier Wainstein. Follow him in this article as he describes the making of Renaissance, which he started to model referencing The Jane – A military church in Antwerp reinvented as a restaurant by Piet Boon.
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
- Best of Week 22/2015 – Rietveld Pavilion by Tamas MedveJune 1, 2015 - 16:23
- Best of Week 21/2015 – A Simple Interior space by Kai Kae ShiuhMay 29, 2015 - 10:01
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.