iToo Software have released a new RailClone tips and tricks episode to demonstrate how to to grab the individual parts from a larger map and apply them to segments. The graph will automatically scale and offset the UVW’s of the segments to save you from having to edit the source geometry manually. Once completed all you have to do is apply the texture, enter the number of tiles for each axis, and RailClone will take care of the rest.
Today I’m happy to share with you the making of Best of Week 42/2014 – The Sendai Mediatheque remake by Imagine Studio from Sofia, Bulgaria. Done as an in-house project they achieved remarkable results, especially with the dusk views in this set, which makes this an interesting peak. Enjoy!
THE BIG BLUE Making-of is here. Follow Victor Larsson as he describes his process behind the great scene awarded the Best of Week 14/2015. I love the interior that you see above the most, but you should check out the complete set. You have to see the original photo of this place to really appreciate the work done on this one. Original Photos by Adam Mõrk. Enjoy!
Stelios Zenieris, from MORFO Architectural Visualization studio, posted the KBC house visuals on the forums back in February this year. The frame of the uniquely shaped house ‘bathing’ in trees captured me and I wanted to learn more about this project and what went on behind the scenes. Today I’m very happy to share this article that Stelios kindly provided. Enjoy!
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
- Best of Week 22/2015 – Rietveld Pavilion by Tamas MedveJune 1, 2015 - 16:23
- Best of Week 21/2015 – A Simple Interior space by Kai Kae ShiuhMay 29, 2015 - 10:01
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.