I’m very pleased to share today this great looking JSN Tiles Chair modeled by Luca Catino. I got to know Luca and what a great and talented dude he is during SOA’s Academy Days in Venice and I been asking him to share something of his during the last Academy Day. He kindly offered to showcase the modeling of the unique looking Tiles chair by JSNdesign as well as offer the model too for you to download. Enjoy!
Phil Buerer‘s entry to the 537 Bulans Competition was awarded an Honorable Mention and a short behind the scenes is featured here today. Simple model and materials but with focus on composition, color and story make all the difference.
I’ve featured the Barts Square project back in August this year, and this week the making of this project was published on the Corona Renderer blog by my friends at The Boundary (it will take time getting used to this) in collaboration with Iain Banks. The Boundry, if you missed the news, is a new studio based in London specializing in high-end visualizations founded by Peter Guthrie and Henry Goss, who did the write-up for this article. Enjoy!
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
- Best of Week 15/2015 – Housing on the lake by Giona AndreaniApril 12, 2015 - 18:45
- Best of Week 14/2015 – Blå (Blue) Planet 3XN by Victor LarssonApril 12, 2015 - 18:42
- Best of Week 13/2015 – Reforma Tower by 24STUDIOApril 5, 2015 - 18:40
I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.