Phil Buerer‘s entry to the 537 Bulans Competition was awarded an Honorable Mention and a short behind the scenes is featured here today. Simple model and materials but with focus on composition, color and story make all the difference.
I’ve featured the Barts Square project back in August this year, and this week the making of this project was published on the Corona Renderer blog by my friends at The Boundary (it will take time getting used to this) in collaboration with Iain Banks. The Boundry, if you missed the news, is a new studio based in London specializing in high-end visualizations founded by Peter Guthrie and Henry Goss, who did the write-up for this article. Enjoy!
Frank Raymond‘s ‘Z’Axe Boutique’ visual captured my attention for its color, light, composition and for being so rich in details to a point I awarded it the Best Visualization of the Week NO. 32/2014. Starting with SketchUP, Frank takes as through the process of creating this great visual using 3dsmax, V-Ray and Photoshop. Enjoy!
Pedro Fernandes is a frequent forum dweller, sharing great work featuring a style approach I like a lot. He posted a making-of article in the past and also won a Best of Week award. Today he is sharing the process of creating the visuals for the Adelaide Housing project for architectural studio called Architects Ink he shared on the forums not long ago. There’s great insight in this article… so dive in and enjoy!
- Best of Week 20/2015 – Arrival by NOOKTAMay 17, 2015 - 11:42
- Best of Week 19/2015 – Prototype Houses by 3DSTUDIJAMay 11, 2015 - 17:08
- Best of Week 18/2015 – Scape House by Wojtek LubinskiMay 11, 2015 - 16:25
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.