Sharing this great video tutorial by Pedro Fernandez from ARQUI9 Visualization. He takes a very simple basic render and sketches it out in Photoshop all the way for a final concept. Pretty cool and fast process… I would consider as a first stage in a more elaborated and long duration project to get things decided without doing all the 3d work related to it.
Marcin ‘NEB’ Jastrzebski’s ‘Queen Alia Airport’ visual, recreating the real deal designed by Foster + Partners in Amman, Jordan, awarded him with Best Visualization of the Week NO. 15/2016 for a remarkable CG remake modeled with Modo and Cinema4d, rendered with Corona Renderer and masterfully orchestrated for the final result in Photoshop. Follow this article as Marcin describes his process, focusing more on key principals then the technical aspects. Enjoy!
Romuald Chaigneau traveled back in time, to the days he played Final Fantasy 9, by creating THE BRINK. A matte painting turned into animation inspired by the game that he posted on the forums today. The result of this personal improvement project is captivating and it is very interesting to see what went on behind the scenes in the breakdown video provided. Cool Stuff!
Carlos Mazon posted two impressive images on the forums this week, along with two process videos showing how he takes it from model to final image. This work was done for Wire Collective LTD and designed by Crystalzoo Architecture. Both images were rendered using Blender and Cycles. Check it out!
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali