iToo Software have released a new RailClone tips and tricks episode to demonstrate how to to grab the individual parts from a larger map and apply them to segments. The graph will automatically scale and offset the UVW’s of the segments to save you from having to edit the source geometry manually. Once completed all you have to do is apply the texture, enter the number of tiles for each axis, and RailClone will take care of the rest.
iToo Software have announced the release of RailClone 2.4 Lite and Pro. This update adds a host of improvements that significantly increase ease-of-use, including the ability to import and wire multiple segments, categorised and expanded exportable parameters, drag-to-swap links, auto-renaming of parameters and base objects, the ability to automatically calculate and export the current size of segments.
The 5th 2014 blog birthday giveaway is here! iToo Software will give one of you lucky followers a chance to pick between a Forest Pack or RailClone 2 License. You will also have the chance to win either one by sending a 3d render/s you made using one or both plugins to create an amazing visual. The image you’ll submit here could also work for Grant Warwick’s giveaway.
- Best of Week 32/2015 – VIPP Shelter by Gastón Suárez-PastorAugust 15, 2015 - 00:24
- Best of Week 31/2015 – Lost in the Forest by Romuald ChaigneauAugust 1, 2015 - 00:43
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.