15 Renwick case study by MARCH was among my favorite articles of 2015. Seemed only natural to me to keep tabs on what they do and share more great work here… today is such a day! 12 Warren showcases a different approach to architectural visualization once again. CARVED FROM THE QUARRY, it is a fresh breeze to what seems like a very matured and defined discipline by now, reminding us it does not have to be that way and there are still paths to be explored and not just on the technical side.
iToo Software have released a new RailClone tips and tricks episode to demonstrate how to to grab the individual parts from a larger map and apply them to segments. The graph will automatically scale and offset the UVW’s of the segments to save you from having to edit the source geometry manually. Once completed all you have to do is apply the texture, enter the number of tiles for each axis, and RailClone will take care of the rest.
- Best of Week 24/2016 – Winterhill by iddqdstudioJune 19, 2016 - 16:10
- Best of Week 23/2016 – Vega House by Nikolay AntonchikJune 12, 2016 - 16:52
- Best of Week 22/2016 – Cavendish by iddqdstudioJune 7, 2016 - 15:41
- Best of Week 21/2016 – Karlatornet, Scandinavian Skyscraper by TomorrowJune 6, 2016 - 11:00
- Best of Week 20/2016 – House in Vienna by ThirtyFourMay 26, 2016 - 15:34
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.