iToo Software have released a new RailClone tips and tricks episode to demonstrate how to to grab the individual parts from a larger map and apply them to segments. The graph will automatically scale and offset the UVW’s of the segments to save you from having to edit the source geometry manually. Once completed all you have to do is apply the texture, enter the number of tiles for each axis, and RailClone will take care of the rest.
iToo Software have announced the release of RailClone 2.4 Lite and Pro. This update adds a host of improvements that significantly increase ease-of-use, including the ability to import and wire multiple segments, categorised and expanded exportable parameters, drag-to-swap links, auto-renaming of parameters and base objects, the ability to automatically calculate and export the current size of segments.
- Best of Week 46/2015 – Guesthouse by ExorbitartNovember 17, 2015 - 10:42
- Best of Week 45/2015 – 70m by Bertrand BenoitNovember 10, 2015 - 10:39
- Best of Week 44/2015 – Apartments in El Gouna by Berga&GonzalezNovember 3, 2015 - 10:05
- Best of Week 43/2015 – COBE Denmark by Beauty and The BitOctober 26, 2015 - 09:57
- Best of Week 42/2015 – GHoP House by Mario MalešOctober 19, 2015 - 09:52
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.