iToo Software have announced the release of RailClone 2.4 Lite and Pro. This update adds a host of improvements that significantly increase ease-of-use, including the ability to import and wire multiple segments, categorised and expanded exportable parameters, drag-to-swap links, auto-renaming of parameters and base objects, the ability to automatically calculate and export the current size of segments.
The 5th 2014 blog birthday giveaway is here! iToo Software will give one of you lucky followers a chance to pick between a Forest Pack or RailClone 2 License. You will also have the chance to win either one by sending a 3d render/s you made using one or both plugins to create an amazing visual. The image you’ll submit here could also work for Grant Warwick’s giveaway.
iToo Software have announced the release of RailClone 2.3 Lite and Pro. In addition to Max 2015 support, this version adds a number of new features, most noteworthy being the ability to deform a RailClone object by projecting it onto a surface. This release also includes the ability to add corners to 2d arrays, new controls for beveling and offsetting corner geometry, and new controls to dynamically set the size of segments using scene units. See below for an abridged version of the release notes or check out the demo reel to get a glimpse of the main new features.
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
- Best of Week 15/2015 – Housing on the lake by Giona AndreaniApril 12, 2015 - 18:45
- Best of Week 14/2015 – Blå (Blue) Planet 3XN by Victor LarssonApril 12, 2015 - 18:42
- Best of Week 13/2015 – Reforma Tower by 24STUDIOApril 5, 2015 - 18:40
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.