Lee Griggs Amazing 3d Maps Created with Maya XGen and a Single Primitive post I published a few days ago captured a great deal of attention by many of you, more specifically about using Forest Pack + V-Ray for creating the same impressive visuals. Grant Warwick, whom you all know by now (and if not – you should!), shows how-to use Forest Pack to do just that – Van Gogh Style! Enjoy!
Creating 3D Grass and Scattering it all over the place inside 3dsmax was featured here plenty, but with V-Ray for SketchUP becoming better and better it can be done inside SU too with great results and little effort as David Brufau showcases in this short how-to. Follow his process and feel free to jump in with questions or suggest your own methods of doing this inside SketchUP.
- Best of Week 20/2015 – Arrival by NOOKTAMay 17, 2015 - 11:42
- Best of Week 19/2015 – Prototype Houses by 3DSTUDIJAMay 11, 2015 - 17:08
- Best of Week 18/2015 – Scape House by Wojtek LubinskiMay 11, 2015 - 16:25
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.