Lee Griggs Amazing 3d Maps Created with Maya XGen and a Single Primitive post I published a few days ago captured a great deal of attention by many of you, more specifically about using Forest Pack + V-Ray for creating the same impressive visuals. Grant Warwick, whom you all know by now (and if not – you should!), shows how-to use Forest Pack to do just that – Van Gogh Style! Enjoy!
Creating 3D Grass and Scattering it all over the place inside 3dsmax was featured here plenty, but with V-Ray for SketchUP becoming better and better it can be done inside SU too with great results and little effort as David Brufau showcases in this short how-to. Follow his process and feel free to jump in with questions or suggest your own methods of doing this inside SketchUP.
- Best of Week 38/2015 – Jeju International Airport by urbaniteSeptember 21, 2015 - 12:16
- Best of Week 37/2015 – Geology Museum by LeeMundwiler ArchitectsSeptember 14, 2015 - 11:17
- Best of Week 36/2015 – Case Inlet Retreat by Mouton BurgerSeptember 7, 2015 - 23:49
- Best of Week 35/2015 – Cliff House by MOTAugust 31, 2015 - 12:08
- Best of Week 34/2015 – Dovre Stoves ’15 by VizconAugust 24, 2015 - 12:03
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.