I’m very pleased to share today this great looking JSN Tiles Chair modeled by Luca Catino. I got to know Luca and what a great and talented dude he is during SOA’s Academy Days in Venice and I been asking him to share something of his during the last Academy Day. He kindly offered to showcase the modeling of the unique looking Tiles chair by JSNdesign as well as offer the model too for you to download. Enjoy!
Lee Griggs Amazing 3d Maps Created with Maya XGen and a Single Primitive post I published a few days ago captured a great deal of attention by many of you, more specifically about using Forest Pack + V-Ray for creating the same impressive visuals. Grant Warwick, whom you all know by now (and if not – you should!), shows how-to use Forest Pack to do just that – Van Gogh Style! Enjoy!
Creating 3D Grass and Scattering it all over the place inside 3dsmax was featured here plenty, but with V-Ray for SketchUP becoming better and better it can be done inside SU too with great results and little effort as David Brufau showcases in this short how-to. Follow his process and feel free to jump in with questions or suggest your own methods of doing this inside SketchUP.
- Best of Week 28/2016 – Ambassador Office by NmachineJuly 17, 2016 - 13:23
- Best of Week 27/2016 – Garden Loft by Time MachineJuly 10, 2016 - 13:15
- Best of Week 26/2016 – Riyadh Residence by OAOA Architecture AssociatesJuly 3, 2016 - 12:48
- Best of Week 25/2016 – Project Soane by Andrii Rodych / 3DVisDesignJune 26, 2016 - 12:44
- Best of Week 24/2016 – Winterhill by iddqdstudioJune 19, 2016 - 16:10
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali