Lee Griggs Amazing 3d Maps Created with Maya XGen and a Single Primitive post I published a few days ago captured a great deal of attention by many of you, more specifically about using Forest Pack + V-Ray for creating the same impressive visuals. Grant Warwick, whom you all know by now (and if not – you should!), shows how-to use Forest Pack to do just that – Van Gogh Style! Enjoy!
Creating 3D Grass and Scattering it all over the place inside 3dsmax was featured here plenty, but with V-Ray for SketchUP becoming better and better it can be done inside SU too with great results and little effort as David Brufau showcases in this short how-to. Follow his process and feel free to jump in with questions or suggest your own methods of doing this inside SketchUP.
- Best of Week 46/2015 – Guesthouse by ExorbitartNovember 17, 2015 - 10:42
- Best of Week 45/2015 – 70m by Bertrand BenoitNovember 10, 2015 - 10:39
- Best of Week 44/2015 – Apartments in El Gouna by Berga&GonzalezNovember 3, 2015 - 10:05
- Best of Week 43/2015 – COBE Denmark by Beauty and The BitOctober 26, 2015 - 09:57
- Best of Week 42/2015 – GHoP House by Mario MalešOctober 19, 2015 - 09:52
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.