I found the Nordic House visuals by Héctor Javier Diez Valladares during my routine browse on Behance. My eye landed on it rather quickly and I could understand perfectly why it won first place in the First Latin-American CG Contest it was intended for. With snow being a rare treat for me I’m always drawn to such images, and this one had a great feel to it and so I wanted to know more and this article came to be. Enjoy!
It took a long time, but here is BrainTRUST session 3, featuring a work done by Gert Swolfs The Exposition Center. Check out the feedback by Adam, Alfa and I about this snowy, winter scene.
Arkin Adam Esref has made some remarkable storm renders and animation based on his CGW competition entry scene. I like his still images work on this one. Arkin has a style of his own that I like very much and it is nice to see some animated shots of his scene too. Take a look and tell us what you think of it.
I first learned about studio xoio following their co-founders, Lasse Rode, post about Casa Barragan at the forums. Browsing their portfolio, one image in particular captured my attention. Mountain Retreat was created to be used as a new years postcard and a great one it is! I just had to ask Lasse to be kind enough and write an article about it. Here it is Enjoy!
- Best of Week 20/2016 – House in Vienna by ThirtyFourMay 26, 2016 - 15:34
- Best of Week 19/2016 – Rivierra by Vladimir BolotkinMay 18, 2016 - 15:55
- Best of Week 18/2016 – Bellini Arena by ViardeMay 18, 2016 - 14:28
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali