I found the Nordic House visuals by Héctor Javier Diez Valladares during my routine browse on Behance. My eye landed on it rather quickly and I could understand perfectly why it won first place in the First Latin-American CG Contest it was intended for. With snow being a rare treat for me I’m always drawn to such images, and this one had a great feel to it and so I wanted to know more and this article came to be. Enjoy!
It took a long time, but here is BrainTRUST session 3, featuring a work done by Gert Swolfs The Exposition Center. Check out the feedback by Adam, Alfa and I about this snowy, winter scene.
Arkin Adam Esref has made some remarkable storm renders and animation based on his CGW competition entry scene. I like his still images work on this one. Arkin has a style of his own that I like very much and it is nice to see some animated shots of his scene too. Take a look and tell us what you think of it.
I first learned about studio xoio following their co-founders, Lasse Rode, post about Casa Barragan at the forums. Browsing their portfolio, one image in particular captured my attention. Mountain Retreat was created to be used as a new years postcard and a great one it is! I just had to ask Lasse to be kind enough and write an article about it. Here it is Enjoy!
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
- Best of Week 15/2015 – Housing on the lake by Giona AndreaniApril 12, 2015 - 18:45
- Best of Week 14/2015 – Blå (Blue) Planet 3XN by Victor LarssonApril 12, 2015 - 18:42
- Best of Week 13/2015 – Reforma Tower by 24STUDIOApril 5, 2015 - 18:40
I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.