tresde’s Santi Sánchez makes a new appearance on the blog with his recent project “IRACEMA”. He previously posted the making-of ‘Crystal Box’ Villa, which was mostly post-production based and now we can see a mostly pure 3d / photo-realistic base approach. Follow Santi as he goes about describing his process from start to finish below. Enjoy!
iToo Software have released a new tips and tricks episode that explains how you can re-seed parametric objects automatically using Forest Pack. Using examples that include procedural stones, nested Forest pack patches and GrowFX trees, they show how you create the largest variety with just a few objects in the scene.
15 Renwick case study by MARCH was among my favorite articles of 2015. Seemed only natural to me to keep tabs on what they do and share more great work here… today is such a day! 12 Warren showcases a different approach to architectural visualization once again. CARVED FROM THE QUARRY, it is a fresh breeze to what seems like a very matured and defined discipline by now, reminding us it does not have to be that way and there are still paths to be explored and not just on the technical side.
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
- Best of Week 15/2016 – Queen Alia International Airport by Marcin “Neb” JastrzebskiApril 18, 2016 - 09:03
- Best of Week 14/2016 – – Incolballet in Cali, Colombia by ArmyOneApril 12, 2016 - 12:21
- Best of Week 13/2016 – Apartment in Lisbon by Berga&GonzalezApril 4, 2016 - 12:40
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali