I’m usually sharing these mini tuts by iToo Software but pay special attention to this one… The usage showcased here is not something you would normally link with RailClone. This new RailClone tips and tricks episode and preset that comes with it illustrate how the plugin can be used to help quickly populate and iterate interiors. Specifically, the kitchen. You will learn how to make a flexible and reusable kitchen cupboard style that incorporates adjustable worktops, plinths, cabinets, doors, and handles. Enjoy!
iToo Software have released a new tips and tricks episode that introduces Forest Effects, a feature introduced in Forest Pack 5 that allows users to extend the functionality of Forest Pack using expressions. In this tutorial they focus on the fundamentals, including using the bundled samples as well as how to import, organise and use effects from 3rd parties.
There’s lots coming from AXYZ this month (with more to come it seems). They released a beautiful new collection of 3D characters inspired by Le Corbusier´s Modulor. The 3rd chapter about the benefits of using 3d people is out and we are going to do a little image competition with you… so get on board!
Following up on Why do people make life so complicated, AXYZ design continues the series with the 2nd chapter demonstrating the benefits of using 3d people models. This time about Lights & Shadows, and how this process becomes so easy when it comes to 3d Characters, getting perfectly accurate results right out the render engine.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali