I remember seeing this iToo Software presentation during State of Art Academy Ad#5. It was pretty cool seeing them building the hotel in which the event took place! That simple twist to the exercise emphasized to all of us there that the ability to see parametric objects all around us can be developed by anyone if he only observes. Today, this scene along with a detailed how-to is being released so those who weren’t able to attend can benefit from it too. Enjoy!
iToo Software has released a new Forest Pack tips and tricks episode to illustrate how the plugin can be used to scatter on vertical surfaces to create green walls. As well as going through the basics they share some tips on using and painting planting plans, as well as demonstrating how Forest Pack and RailClone can work together to make a fully parametric setup.
Many of you using Laubwerk Plants Kit asked for shrubs and bushes, and now Laubwerk delivers with Plants Kit 8, comprised of ten new species. Laubwerk’s first temperate shrubs Kit is a selection of both common and distinctive temperate shrubs and bushes species planted in parks, gardens, and rural landscapes.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali