Today, I’m very happy to announce a partnership with Epic Games aimed at leading the architectural visualisation field into an exciting new chapter of realtime visualisation and interactivity exploration. Building on top of previous architectural visualisation challenges held on my blog, Epic is sponsoring the 2015 edition titled “The Vineyard” Challenge, with challengers exclusively building their entries in Unreal Engine 4.
Black Friday is over, but CYBER MONDAY is here and there are great deals running still until the day ends (time zone changes between the vendors).
Black Friday already started, and there are great deals running all through the weekend till Cyber Monday ends.
Black Friday is behind us now… Be it the black color of the streets due to traffic and heavy pedestrian activity following Thanksgiving, or the entries in the books transitioning from red ink to black as things turn to profit, we all stand to gain during this coming weekend and without any need to venture outside. Cyber Monday is the online, and a much bigger brother to Black Friday – AND IT IS TODAY. It was born after online shopping became much more popular and people started to avoid the rush to the stores, buying from the comforts of their own home during the weekend. It is a chance for you to get good deals and this is exactly what I will try to gather for you here.
- Best of Week 33/2016 – Japanese Rainshowers by stuurloosAugust 20, 2016 - 18:31
- Best of Week 32/2016 – Yale Center by Bertrand BenoitAugust 13, 2016 - 18:20
- Best of Week 31/2016 – “Project Soane” by archirostAugust 7, 2016 - 18:06
- Best of Week 30/2016 -Arvia Apartments by SO-ON ArchVizJuly 31, 2016 - 17:54
- Best of Week 29/2016 – Aurelios Chapel by metrocubicodigitalJuly 24, 2016 - 16:02
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali