Today, I’m very happy to announce a partnership with Epic Games aimed at leading the architectural visualisation field into an exciting new chapter of realtime visualisation and interactivity exploration. Building on top of previous architectural visualisation challenges held on my blog, Epic is sponsoring the 2015 edition titled “The Vineyard” Challenge, with challengers exclusively building their entries in Unreal Engine 4.
Black Friday is over, but CYBER MONDAY is here and there are great deals running still until the day ends (time zone changes between the vendors).
Black Friday already started, and there are great deals running all through the weekend till Cyber Monday ends.
Black Friday is behind us now… Be it the black color of the streets due to traffic and heavy pedestrian activity following Thanksgiving, or the entries in the books transitioning from red ink to black as things turn to profit, we all stand to gain during this coming weekend and without any need to venture outside. Cyber Monday is the online, and a much bigger brother to Black Friday – AND IT IS TODAY. It was born after online shopping became much more popular and people started to avoid the rush to the stores, buying from the comforts of their own home during the weekend. It is a chance for you to get good deals and this is exactly what I will try to gather for you here.
- Best of Week 47/2016 – Arnhem City Block by A2STUDIODecember 1, 2016 - 14:27
- Best of Week 46/2016 – Swiss Interior by Visual Workshop 3DDecember 1, 2016 - 14:25
- Best of Week 45/2016 – Hyperloop One by BIGNovember 17, 2016 - 18:33
- Best of Week 44/2016 – Jupiter Hotel, Portland, Oregon by Brick VisualNovember 7, 2016 - 15:04
- Best of Week 43/2016 – Island Rings by Thomas DuboisNovember 3, 2016 - 14:58
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali