This Friday is Black Friday. Doesn’t sound that good you might say well, it is said the name originated from the heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic occurring on the day after Thanksgiving coloring the streets black. Later an alternative explanation suggested that this day marked the transition to profit and thus starting to write numbers in the books with black ink instead of negative red. Which ever way it was It is a chance for you to get good deals And this is exactly what I will try to gather for you here.
Things slow down during August. Most of you are probably out vacationing and I wish you all the best and lots of fun. August also marks the birth of this blog – This day 4 years ago to be exact! The blog kept growing and gaining momentum in the past year with the Facebook Fan Page passing the 25,000 mark this week. I plan to keep the momentum going strong, hoping I can celebrate many more such birthdays for this blog and keep providing you all the best place to find information, share & learn about Architectural Visualization.
We all seem to know what those 3Ds stand for, right? but what about our clients Do they know what Do we Do when we offer our 3D Rendering Services to them?
Lets explore that topic a bit…
What a RIDE 2011 was! I began the year, summing up the second architectural visualization challenge HOVER, that ended in November 2010. The winners making-of articles were being posted one by one and I also posted about the 12 most favorite articles of 2010 that had been published on the blog
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
- Best of Week 15/2015 – Housing on the lake by Giona AndreaniApril 12, 2015 - 18:45
- Best of Week 14/2015 – Blå (Blue) Planet 3XN by Victor LarssonApril 12, 2015 - 18:42
- Best of Week 13/2015 – Reforma Tower by 24STUDIOApril 5, 2015 - 18:40
- Best of Week 12/2015 – Beautiful Jewel by Beauty and The Bit + SHL ArchitectsMarch 28, 2015 - 18:37
I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.