Pedro Fernandes is a frequent forum dweller, sharing great work featuring a style approach I like a lot. He posted a making-of article in the past and also won a Best of Week award. Today he is sharing the process of creating the visuals for the Adelaide Housing project for architectural studio called Architects Ink he shared on the forums not long ago. There’s great insight in this article… so dive in and enjoy!
Pushing on with the exploration of the various workflows in Architectural Visualization, I’m presenting you today the work of Cristian Cherisi from CC79. Three works to be exact, ranging from mostly postwork towards mostly 3d. This is a mixture between both ends of the spectrum, while keeping the same end result style. Cristian presents us how he approached his latest 3 projects with examples. Enjoy!
Maarten Demey from A1 Planning posted last month some still images of “The White”, an interesting looking residential project located at the Belgian coast near the historical center of Ostend. The architecture captured my attention and the visuals had a nice feel to them, it was interesting for me to learn more about this project and the balance between pure 3d and postwork that was done on the visuals. Maarten is kindly sharing this information with us all in this article which includes several slides of the post-process stages. Enjoy!
- Best of Week 47/2016 – Arnhem City Block by A2STUDIODecember 1, 2016 - 14:27
- Best of Week 46/2016 – Swiss Interior by Visual Workshop 3DDecember 1, 2016 - 14:25
- Best of Week 45/2016 – Hyperloop One by BIGNovember 17, 2016 - 18:33
- Best of Week 44/2016 – Jupiter Hotel, Portland, Oregon by Brick VisualNovember 7, 2016 - 15:04
- Best of Week 43/2016 – Island Rings by Thomas DuboisNovember 3, 2016 - 14:58
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.