It doesn’t take much more than implementing a single material in a bold way on simple geometry like you see above. Obviously, we also have here a clear case of LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Jeffery Faranial posted an incredible photo set he took of Villa Savoye by Le Corbusier in Poissy, France. Aside from the great photography, he offers some unique viewpoints I’ve never seen before. Check it out!
I’ve learned about the Los Faiques Dwellings in Yunguilla valley, Ecuador, following pixelpark’s remarkable CG remake of this eye catching design by Duran & Hermida arquitectos asociados. Named after the trees occupying the site, the pavilion like structures blend in and open themselves towards the surroundings. There are amazing dusk shots in this photo set taken by photographer Sebastián Crespo.
Theres a new kid on the veggie block that you should be aware of. I’ve tested Berlin based Laubwerk’s 3D Plants Kits for a while now, and it is a very interesting solution for populating your scenes with 3d Trees and Plants. A combination of smart content powered by a plugin from within 3ds Max & Cinema4D, supporting V-Ray, Mental Ray, Scanline and Advanced Render.
- Best of Week 38/2015 – Jeju International Airport by urbaniteSeptember 21, 2015 - 12:16
- Best of Week 37/2015 – Geology Museum by LeeMundwiler ArchitectsSeptember 14, 2015 - 11:17
- Best of Week 36/2015 – Case Inlet Retreat by Mouton BurgerSeptember 7, 2015 - 23:49
- Best of Week 35/2015 – Cliff House by MOTAugust 31, 2015 - 12:08
- Best of Week 34/2015 – Dovre Stoves ’15 by VizconAugust 24, 2015 - 12:03
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.