Today’s inspiration comes thanks to Phil Buerer, following his “Infinity” post on the forums where he recreates one of the original photos of the Infinity house by Atelier d’Architecture Bruno Erpicum & Partners. Located at the Baleares Islands, Spain, this simple and white structure serves as great reference for clean and monochromatic design under the Mediterranean light.
It doesn’t take much more than implementing a single material in a bold way on simple geometry like you see above. Obviously, we also have here a clear case of LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Jeffery Faranial posted an incredible photo set he took of Villa Savoye by Le Corbusier in Poissy, France. Aside from the great photography, he offers some unique viewpoints I’ve never seen before. Check it out!
I’ve learned about the Los Faiques Dwellings in Yunguilla valley, Ecuador, following pixelpark’s remarkable CG remake of this eye catching design by Duran & Hermida arquitectos asociados. Named after the trees occupying the site, the pavilion like structures blend in and open themselves towards the surroundings. There are amazing dusk shots in this photo set taken by photographer Sebastián Crespo.
- Best of Week 20/2016 – House in Vienna by ThirtyFourMay 26, 2016 - 15:34
- Best of Week 19/2016 – Rivierra by Vladimir BolotkinMay 18, 2016 - 15:55
- Best of Week 18/2016 – Bellini Arena by ViardeMay 18, 2016 - 14:28
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali