In anticipation for SOA’s Academy Day #5 taking place this weekend, Patric Verstraete embarked on a personal project titled “The Venice Loft” which was published on the forums and awarded Best of Week 34/2014. He recently shared the full dresser model he made for this scene, ready to go with 3dsmax and V-Ray. Enjoy it!
Michele Maraldi kindly shares his MISTRAL Sunlounger 3D Model. Great piece for any outdoors scene you might be doing. Enjoy!
Looking up some Dedon furniture models today, I stumbled back on this great free offering by Juraj Talcik & Veronika Demovicova. Not new, but worth a share once more… if only to spark the interest back and get them to keep that page active with more cool stuff.
It is great to see design studios offer 3d models of their items like Ukrainian based Design Bureau ODESD2 did a week ago with their entire furniture line of 25 items! They kindly share MAX and OBJ formats along with textures as well as 2d blueprints so that anyone can use them in their projects and visualizations. Enjoy this and make sure you follow them!
Juan Carlos Ramos kindly shares his second 2D Cut Out People Pack. As I always say – You can never have too many 2d people, and this pack has 10 groups of them that Juan prepared as part of his Post Production Spanish Master Class. Enjoy!
Mischa Winkler kindly shares his high quality grass models with Octane ready materials. You are free to use this for commercial projects too and files are available as .obj .fbx and .max with texture maps.
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink – From Matte Painting to Animation by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
- Best of Week 15/2015 – Housing on the lake by Giona AndreaniApril 12, 2015 - 18:45
- Best of Week 14/2015 – Blå (Blue) Planet 3XN by Victor LarssonApril 12, 2015 - 18:42
- Best of Week 13/2015 – Reforma Tower by 24STUDIOApril 5, 2015 - 18:40
I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.