Bertrand Benoit showcases his latest creation – Norsouth. A personal project inspired by the work of photographer and stylist Paulina Arcklin for Zoco Home. He also added the full scene to his 3d Model Archive, not sure he ever done this before – not in full! Great work as always from Bertrand.
Bertrand Benoit keeps on going with his series of reconstruction of existing architecture. After tackling Salle Labrouste in Paris, France – he went for the Bauhaus Archiv in Berlin! As always, it is all modeled by him using 3dsmax and makes heavy use of iToo Software‘s Forest Pack PRO plugin for 3dsmax. Wonderful inspiration closing this week!
Two Braga, Portugal based ArchVIZ studios Leandro Silva ARCH.VIZ and the ROOM join forces and showcase their first shared in-house work – The AXIS Viana Hotel by VHM. With this project they explore both photorealistic and conceptual approach to visualization and promise more to come… What do you think? I’ve added references to the real building at the bottom.
Marcin “Neb” Jastrzebski posted a set of images and a short video showcasing the process of making his recent personal work – House O based on the work of Jun Igarashi Architects. This is a remarkable piece of work by Marcin, going into so much detail as he usually tends to do. He uses MODO 701, Cinema 4d and Maxwell Render 3 as his main tools on this one. Enjoy!
- Best of Week 21/2015 – A Simple Interior space by Kai Kae ShiuhMay 29, 2015 - 10:01
- Best of Week 20/2015 – Arrival by NOOKTAMay 17, 2015 - 11:42
- Best of Week 19/2015 – Prototype Houses by 3DSTUDIJAMay 11, 2015 - 17:08
- Best of Week 18/2015 – Scape House by Wojtek LubinskiMay 11, 2015 - 16:25
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.