2D/3D Hybrid rendering technique are really interesting, although I don’t have too many clients that prefer or ask for it, there are many things to learn that can transfer to a more photo-real inclined workflow. I previously posted about the ‘Digital Watercolor’ Technique by Scott Baumberger and now I share with you 8 videos done by Minneapolis based architectural visualization artist Les Chylinski. The following videos describe his personal hybrid workflow putting much weight on the use of Photoshop starting with a very basic 3d model rendering, done with SketchUP most of times. Enjoy.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali