Bertrand posted a cool how-to article about the process of creating a 2d displacement texture map, including a reflection / glossiness map too. Make sure to check his Frank Gehry Titanium Scales article at his blog. This method can easily be expanded to other 3d elements such as roof shingles, water drops on window, rope strands, pavement, etc. instead of actually using 3d models inside the scene
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
- Best of Week 15/2016 – Queen Alia International Airport by Marcin “Neb” JastrzebskiApril 18, 2016 - 09:03
- Best of Week 14/2016 – – Incolballet in Cali, Colombia by ArmyOneApril 12, 2016 - 12:21
- Best of Week 13/2016 – Apartment in Lisbon by Berga&GonzalezApril 4, 2016 - 12:40
- Best of Week 12/2016 – Bridge Zeepoort by A2studioMarch 28, 2016 - 11:31
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali