Theres a new kid on the veggie block that you should be aware of. I’ve tested Berlin based Laubwerk’s 3D Plants Kits for a while now, and it is a very interesting solution for populating your scenes with 3d Trees and Plants. A combination of smart content powered by a plugin from within 3ds Max & Cinema4D, supporting V-Ray, Mental Ray, Scanline and Advanced Render.
You can never have enough 3d trees & plants. Keeping your scenes greenies nice and fresh is important, so here’s a little heads up –
April is almost up and you have 1-2 days left due to my previous heads up, demand was such Xfrog granted an extra full month to take advantage of the 50% discount on all Xfrog’s products. XfrogPlants are realistic, highly detailed, fully textured 3D trees, shrubs, and flowers, carefully modeled with the Xfrog procedural software. You have 600 species available in libraries or as individual species… just have your pick.
Krzysztof Czerwinski created a great looking 3d birch trees pack, ready to be used in 3dsmax with VRay, that his sharing for free over at VizPeople. There are 18 3d tree models in this pack, all modeled with the script ATree3D (for 3dsmax). Get them, use them, tell us what you think about them!
- Best of Week 32/2015 – VIPP Shelter by Gastón Suárez-PastorAugust 15, 2015 - 00:24
- Best of Week 31/2015 – Lost in the Forest by Romuald ChaigneauAugust 1, 2015 - 00:43
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.