Mário Nogueira follows up with one more great share of 48 Old White Wood Planks Textures that you can use in your own scenes with the help of FloorGenerator + MultiTexture maps or MightyTiles. The set has 48 JPG’s (for Diffuse, Bump and Normals) at 3607×186 pixels size, representing a plank size of 480x20cm.
Following Javier’s great V-Ray procedural sand tutorial post, I’ve seen this rather cool video by Sascha Henrichs over at 3dtotal about the way he models 3d sand dunes using 3ds max patch grids. You might get a very nice looking sand environment doing a combo of both. Feel free to mess around with it.
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
- Best of Week 15/2016 – Queen Alia International Airport by Marcin “Neb” JastrzebskiApril 18, 2016 - 09:03
- Best of Week 14/2016 – – Incolballet in Cali, Colombia by ArmyOneApril 12, 2016 - 12:21
- Best of Week 13/2016 – Apartment in Lisbon by Berga&GonzalezApril 4, 2016 - 12:40
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali