Mário Nogueira follows up with one more great share of 48 Old White Wood Planks Textures that you can use in your own scenes with the help of FloorGenerator + MultiTexture maps or MightyTiles. The set has 48 JPG’s (for Diffuse, Bump and Normals) at 3607×186 pixels size, representing a plank size of 480x20cm.
Following Javier’s great V-Ray procedural sand tutorial post, I’ve seen this rather cool video by Sascha Henrichs over at 3dtotal about the way he models 3d sand dunes using 3ds max patch grids. You might get a very nice looking sand environment doing a combo of both. Feel free to mess around with it.
- Best of Week 33/2016 – Japanese Rainshowers by stuurloosAugust 20, 2016 - 18:31
- Best of Week 32/2016 – Yale Center by Bertrand BenoitAugust 13, 2016 - 18:20
- Best of Week 31/2016 – “Project Soane” by archirostAugust 7, 2016 - 18:06
- Best of Week 30/2016 -Arvia Apartments by SO-ON ArchVizJuly 31, 2016 - 17:54
- Best of Week 29/2016 – Aurelios Chapel by metrocubicodigitalJuly 24, 2016 - 16:02
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali