Mário Nogueira follows up with one more great share of 48 Old White Wood Planks Textures that you can use in your own scenes with the help of FloorGenerator + MultiTexture maps or MightyTiles. The set has 48 JPG’s (for Diffuse, Bump and Normals) at 3607×186 pixels size, representing a plank size of 480x20cm.
Following Javier’s great V-Ray procedural sand tutorial post, I’ve seen this rather cool video by Sascha Henrichs over at 3dtotal about the way he models 3d sand dunes using 3ds max patch grids. You might get a very nice looking sand environment doing a combo of both. Feel free to mess around with it.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali