Mário Nogueira follows up with one more great share of 48 Old White Wood Planks Textures that you can use in your own scenes with the help of FloorGenerator + MultiTexture maps or MightyTiles. The set has 48 JPG’s (for Diffuse, Bump and Normals) at 3607×186 pixels size, representing a plank size of 480x20cm.
Following Javier’s great V-Ray procedural sand tutorial post, I’ve seen this rather cool video by Sascha Henrichs over at 3dtotal about the way he models 3d sand dunes using 3ds max patch grids. You might get a very nice looking sand environment doing a combo of both. Feel free to mess around with it.
- Best of Week 52/2015 – Technopark by SubmarineDecember 30, 2015 - 14:50
- Best of Week 51/2015 – Villa Magnolia by pt2December 20, 2015 - 20:23
- Best of Week 50/2015 – The Canadian Affair by Beauty and the Bit + GBL ArchitectsDecember 13, 2015 - 14:17
- Best of Week 49/2015 – Termitary House by PixelParkDecember 6, 2015 - 14:03
- Best of Week 48/2015 – WeeHouse by Alchemy ArchitectsNovember 30, 2015 - 11:37
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.