Because! That’s why! The topic of people in visualization is always coming up and doing it 2d in post vs. 3d just the same. Each method has its pros and cons, and today I’m sharing a new and somewhat unusual tutorial by my good friends at AXYZ design. This might look like total newbie grade for most of you, but it is a first in a series and a great starting point for those not familiar with the use of scanned 3d people models. In this case, from their Metropoly collection. There are 8 chapters to be expected, that will go from basic tips about angles and reflections, to advanced and detailed analysis of the entire workflow, focusing on the principles of using such assets, regardless of the modeling or render engine that you use. You are welcome to comment on this topic below.
iToo Software have released a new tips and tricks episode that explains how you can re-seed parametric objects automatically using Forest Pack. Using examples that include procedural stones, nested Forest pack patches and GrowFX trees, they show how you create the largest variety with just a few objects in the scene.
- Best of Week 38/2016 – Ikea Hubholt Meeting Point by BrickSeptember 25, 2016 - 17:50
- Best of Week 37/2016 – impa by Ricardo CantonSeptember 17, 2016 - 14:19
- Best of Week 36/2016 – Pearl Eco-Island by WAX VisualsSeptember 10, 2016 - 14:12
- Best of Week 35/2016 – Nanhai Cultural Centre by B&TB + SHL ArchitectsSeptember 3, 2016 - 14:04
- Best of Week 34/2016 – Bokeh by TresdeAugust 27, 2016 - 16:52
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali