Following the warm reception of the RailClone Tips & Tricks tutorials among users, iToo Software launches a similar initiative for Forest Pack Pro. In the first episode they examine the foundation skills needed for using surfaces, including using camera clipping to cover huge areas with scattered objects and the various falloff controls that allow you to control the density and scale of scattered objects based on altitude and surface angle.
- Best of Week 20/2016 – House in Vienna by ThirtyFourMay 26, 2016 - 15:34
- Best of Week 19/2016 – Rivierra by Vladimir BolotkinMay 18, 2016 - 15:55
- Best of Week 18/2016 – Bellini Arena by ViardeMay 18, 2016 - 14:28
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.