Because! That’s why! The topic of people in visualization is always coming up and doing it 2d in post vs. 3d just the same. Each method has its pros and cons, and today I’m sharing a new and somewhat unusual tutorial by my good friends at AXYZ design. This might look like total newbie grade for most of you, but it is a first in a series and a great starting point for those not familiar with the use of scanned 3d people models. In this case, from their Metropoly collection. There are 8 chapters to be expected, that will go from basic tips about angles and reflections, to advanced and detailed analysis of the entire workflow, focusing on the principles of using such assets, regardless of the modeling or render engine that you use. You are welcome to comment on this topic below.
iToo Software have released a new tips and tricks episode that explains how you can re-seed parametric objects automatically using Forest Pack. Using examples that include procedural stones, nested Forest pack patches and GrowFX trees, they show how you create the largest variety with just a few objects in the scene.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali