State of Art Academy MasterClass #15 just finished and here I feature the great work of the students. This time the main theme was my cup of ‘concrete’ tea! an interesting staggered cubes house by Spanish architect Daniel Isern called Mediterrani 32, Sant Pol de Mar. It’s great seeing 12 versions of the same house, as each student had the freedom to explore how and where to visualize it.
A new scattering extension for SketchUp is coming soon – Skatter. There is only a video showing what is an alpha preview of what seems to be a very capable scattering plugin… kind of Forest Pack inside SketchUp with render engine instancing / proxy support (so it seems with Thea Render being used on the preview). Pretty cool and I look forward to see more and have a go at it!
iToo Software have announced the release of RailClone 2.4 Lite and Pro. This update adds a host of improvements that significantly increase ease-of-use, including the ability to import and wire multiple segments, categorised and expanded exportable parameters, drag-to-swap links, auto-renaming of parameters and base objects, the ability to automatically calculate and export the current size of segments.
State of Art Academy MasterClass #14 just finished and here I feature the great work of the students. This time the main theme was a very interesting and complex architecture drawn by the Studio MAPA + Studio Paralelo and called CASA EM XANGRILÁ. It’s great seeing 12 versions of the same house, as each student had the freedom to explore how and where to visualize it.
- Best of Week 38/2015 – Jeju International Airport by urbaniteSeptember 21, 2015 - 12:16
- Best of Week 37/2015 – Geology Museum by LeeMundwiler ArchitectsSeptember 14, 2015 - 11:17
- Best of Week 36/2015 – Case Inlet Retreat by Mouton BurgerSeptember 7, 2015 - 23:49
- Best of Week 35/2015 – Cliff House by MOTAugust 31, 2015 - 12:08
- Best of Week 34/2015 – Dovre Stoves ’15 by VizconAugust 24, 2015 - 12:03
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.