Today, I’m very happy to launch “The Vineyard” Challenge in partnership with Epic Games and Nvidia as main sponsors, aimed at leading the architectural visualisation field into an exciting new chapter of realtime visualisation and interactivity exploration. Building on top of previous architectural visualisation challenges held on my blog, this time I’m calling upon challenges to join and let your creative minds run wild while using Epic’s Unreal Engine 4 to create your entries. You can join as a solo artist or a team. Great prizes are dedicated to both!
State of Art Academy MasterClass #15 just finished and here I feature the great work of the students. This time the main theme was my cup of ‘concrete’ tea! an interesting staggered cubes house by Spanish architect Daniel Isern called Mediterrani 32, Sant Pol de Mar. It’s great seeing 12 versions of the same house, as each student had the freedom to explore how and where to visualize it.
A new scattering extension for SketchUp is coming soon – Skatter. There is only a video showing what is an alpha preview of what seems to be a very capable scattering plugin… kind of Forest Pack inside SketchUp with render engine instancing / proxy support (so it seems with Thea Render being used on the preview). Pretty cool and I look forward to see more and have a go at it!
- Best of Week 52/2015 – Technopark by SubmarineDecember 30, 2015 - 14:50
- Best of Week 51/2015 – Villa Magnolia by pt2December 20, 2015 - 20:23
- Best of Week 50/2015 – The Canadian Affair by Beauty and the Bit + GBL ArchitectsDecember 13, 2015 - 14:17
- Best of Week 49/2015 – Termitary House by PixelParkDecember 6, 2015 - 14:03
- Best of Week 48/2015 – WeeHouse by Alchemy ArchitectsNovember 30, 2015 - 11:37
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.