A new scattering extension for SketchUp is coming soon – Skatter. There is only a video showing what is an alpha preview of what seems to be a very capable scattering plugin… kind of Forest Pack inside SketchUp with render engine instancing / proxy support (so it seems with Thea Render being used on the preview). Pretty cool and I look forward to see more and have a go at it!
iToo Software have announced the release of RailClone 2.4 Lite and Pro. This update adds a host of improvements that significantly increase ease-of-use, including the ability to import and wire multiple segments, categorised and expanded exportable parameters, drag-to-swap links, auto-renaming of parameters and base objects, the ability to automatically calculate and export the current size of segments.
State of Art Academy MasterClass #14 just finished and here I feature the great work of the students. This time the main theme was a very interesting and complex architecture drawn by the Studio MAPA + Studio Paralelo and called CASA EM XANGRILÁ. It’s great seeing 12 versions of the same house, as each student had the freedom to explore how and where to visualize it.
VIZPARK announce a new product today, named Real Boulders, with 15 highly realistic models of boulders recreated from real-world stones. Looks good and I hope more such real world scanned packs are coming. This pack is available with a 20% discount during the introduction period until Wednesday April 15, 2015.
- Best of Week 32/2015 – VIPP Shelter by Gastón Suárez-PastorAugust 15, 2015 - 00:24
- Best of Week 31/2015 – Lost in the Forest by Romuald ChaigneauAugust 1, 2015 - 00:43
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.