State of Art Academy MasterClass #19 just finished and here I feature the great work of the students. This time the main theme was The Verdant Avenue House by Robert Mills Architects, a modern floor to ceiling opened scheme looking at a giant pin oak outside. Beautiful results, as always, coming from SOA!
Render Legion released Corona Render 1.3 for 3ds Max, Their biggest update yet since Corona 1.0. It features many new features, as well as important bug fixes and optimizations. Using it more and more and loving it. Also soon to be available on the Blog Shop! For now you can buy Corona Renderer here, and check out what’s new below.
After 3 Months of exciting and interesting challenge, I’m happy to announce the winners of “The Vineyard” challenge today, live at SOA Academy Day #6 in Venice, Italy. The announcement closes an amazing two days event held by my good friends at SOA, who constantly raise the bar making each one better than the previous one.
Today, I’m very happy to launch “The Vineyard” Challenge in partnership with Epic Games and Nvidia as main sponsors, aimed at leading the architectural visualisation field into an exciting new chapter of realtime visualisation and interactivity exploration. Building on top of previous architectural visualisation challenges held on my blog, this time I’m calling upon challenges to join and let your creative minds run wild while using Epic’s Unreal Engine 4 to create your entries. You can join as a solo artist or a team. Great prizes are dedicated to both!
- Best of Week 28/2016 – Ambassador Office by NmachineJuly 17, 2016 - 13:23
- Best of Week 27/2016 – Garden Loft by Time MachineJuly 10, 2016 - 13:15
- Best of Week 26/2016 – Riyadh Residence by OAOA Architecture AssociatesJuly 3, 2016 - 12:48
- Best of Week 25/2016 – Project Soane by Andrii Rodych / 3DVisDesignJune 26, 2016 - 12:44
- Best of Week 24/2016 – Winterhill by iddqdstudioJune 19, 2016 - 16:10
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.