After 3 Months of exciting and interesting challenge, I’m happy to announce the winners of “The Vineyard” challenge today, live at SOA Academy Day #6 in Venice, Italy. The announcement closes an amazing two days event held by my good friends at SOA, who constantly raise the bar making each one better than the previous one.
Today, I’m very happy to launch “The Vineyard” Challenge in partnership with Epic Games and Nvidia as main sponsors, aimed at leading the architectural visualisation field into an exciting new chapter of realtime visualisation and interactivity exploration. Building on top of previous architectural visualisation challenges held on my blog, this time I’m calling upon challenges to join and let your creative minds run wild while using Epic’s Unreal Engine 4 to create your entries. You can join as a solo artist or a team. Great prizes are dedicated to both!
State of Art Academy MasterClass #15 just finished and here I feature the great work of the students. This time the main theme was my cup of ‘concrete’ tea! an interesting staggered cubes house by Spanish architect Daniel Isern called Mediterrani 32, Sant Pol de Mar. It’s great seeing 12 versions of the same house, as each student had the freedom to explore how and where to visualize it.
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
- Best of Week 15/2016 – Queen Alia International Airport by Marcin “Neb” JastrzebskiApril 18, 2016 - 09:03
- Best of Week 14/2016 – – Incolballet in Cali, Colombia by ArmyOneApril 12, 2016 - 12:21
- Best of Week 13/2016 – Apartment in Lisbon by Berga&GonzalezApril 4, 2016 - 12:40
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali