New video about Twinmotion 2 – The Rendering Killer! A soon to be released visualization solution that aims to make traditional rendering for architectural visualization obsolete. To help you all understand what it is all about prior to launch, the Twinmotion team made some teaser videos about the main aspects of the software. Here is the final video prior to release, and the most impressive one so far. They show real life places and their virtual counterparts rendered with Twinmotion 2. While mostly focusing on small areas and not showing the places at full all the time, it is very resembling and not looking like game engine output as previously mentioned. Enjoy.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali