After some pause, and while you keep sending great visuals for all previous giveaway 2nd stages, the 7TH 2014 blog birthday giveaway is here! VIShopper will give one of you lucky followers 20 credits to spend on their visualization accessories database ($100 value). You will also have the chance to win additional 20 credits by sending a 3d render you made using VIShopper accessories of any kind just like Renderare did for the Minco Wharf project showcased up above!
Juan Carlos Ramos kindly shares his second 2D Cut Out People Pack. As I always say – You can never have too many 2d people, and this pack has 10 groups of them that Juan prepared as part of his Post Production Spanish Master Class. Enjoy!
Juan Carlos Ramos kindly shares his first 2D Cut Out People Pack. As I always say – You can never have too many 2d people, and this pack has 15 of them. Enjoy!
You can never have enough 2d cutout people for your renders. A steady supply is needed to avoid repetition and today I stumbled upon this great looking site and resource by Teodor Javanaud Emdén called SKALGUBBAR. It is an online library of free high-resolution cutout images of people for your renderings. Finding people images on the internet was hard so Teodor started to take photos of his friends and they all started to use them in their visualizations.
- Best of Week 38/2015 – Jeju International Airport by urbaniteSeptember 21, 2015 - 12:16
- Best of Week 37/2015 – Geology Museum by LeeMundwiler ArchitectsSeptember 14, 2015 - 11:17
- Best of Week 36/2015 – Case Inlet Retreat by Mouton BurgerSeptember 7, 2015 - 23:49
- Best of Week 35/2015 – Cliff House by MOTAugust 31, 2015 - 12:08
- Best of Week 34/2015 – Dovre Stoves ’15 by VizconAugust 24, 2015 - 12:03
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.