Materialwerk has just released BRIX, a new tool for 3ds Max & Maya that offers a solution to working with tiled materials (planks, bricks, tiles, mosaics, stone cladding and more). Bertrand Benoit posted a very informative article about his first steps with BRIX you really should take a look at. You can also see some of Bertrand’s tests below.
[added July 9th, 2010]
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink – From Matte Painting to Animation by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
- Best of Week 15/2015 – Housing on the lake by Giona AndreaniApril 12, 2015 - 18:45
- Best of Week 14/2015 – Blå (Blue) Planet 3XN by Victor LarssonApril 12, 2015 - 18:42
- Best of Week 13/2015 – Reforma Tower by 24STUDIOApril 5, 2015 - 18:40
I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.