I’m very happy to share yet another behind the scenes based on SketchUP + V-Ray. This time by Javier Wainstein. Follow him in this article as he describes the making of Renaissance, which he started to model referencing The Jane – A military church in Antwerp reinvented as a restaurant by Piet Boon.
David Santos has set upon recreating the Lake Lugano House. A beautifully designed house by JM Architecture that he modeled using SketchUP 2015 and rendered with V-Ray for SketchUP v2.0 as part of a personal study of HDRI based dusk lighting. Follow David in this article as he takes us from start to finish on this one. Enjoy!
I’m very pleased to share today this great looking JSN Tiles Chair modeled by Luca Catino. I got to know Luca and what a great and talented dude he is during SOA’s Academy Days in Venice and I been asking him to share something of his during the last Academy Day. He kindly offered to showcase the modeling of the unique looking Tiles chair by JSNdesign as well as offer the model too for you to download. Enjoy!
Atelier Crilo posted some architectural watercolor visuals recently that immediately captured my eye. I like this approach in general, and their use of AutoCAD layers in this case was specifically interesting. This is a traditional technique revisited with digital tools to produce architectural illustrations that have both the watercolor feel as well as some CAD drawing too. Enjoy this one!
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
- Best of Week 22/2015 – Rietveld Pavilion by Tamas MedveJune 1, 2015 - 16:23
- Best of Week 21/2015 – A Simple Interior space by Kai Kae ShiuhMay 29, 2015 - 10:01
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.