THE BIG BLUE Making-of is here. Follow Victor Larsson as he describes his process behind the great scene awarded the Best of Week 14/2015. I love the interior that you see above the most, but you should check out the complete set. You have to see the original photo of this place to really appreciate the work done on this one. Original Photos by Adam Mõrk. Enjoy!
Stelios Zenieris, from MORFO Architectural Visualization studio, posted the KBC house visuals on the forums back in February this year. The frame of the uniquely shaped house ‘bathing’ in trees captured me and I wanted to learn more about this project and what went on behind the scenes. Today I’m very happy to share this article that Stelios kindly provided. Enjoy!
I’m very happy to share yet another behind the scenes based on SketchUP + V-Ray. This time by Javier Wainstein. Follow him in this article as he describes the making of Renaissance, which he started to model referencing The Jane – A military church in Antwerp reinvented as a restaurant by Piet Boon.
David Santos has set upon recreating the Lake Lugano House. A beautifully designed house by JM Architecture that he modeled using SketchUP 2015 and rendered with V-Ray for SketchUP v2.0 as part of a personal study of HDRI based dusk lighting. Follow David in this article as he takes us from start to finish on this one. Enjoy!
- Best of Week 32/2015 – VIPP Shelter by Gastón Suárez-PastorAugust 15, 2015 - 00:24
- Best of Week 31/2015 – Lost in the Forest by Romuald ChaigneauAugust 1, 2015 - 00:43
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.