Things are heating up in real time! Miss Daisy is a comic short movie recorded in real-time in the Unreal Engine 4. This project was completed in 14 weeks by a group of students at NAD / UQAC for their final semester.
- Animator: Patrick Chamberland
- Technical Artist: Francis Bouthillier
- Environment Artists: David Bastien Robert, Samuel Gauthier, Christophe Lessard St-Gelais
- FX Artist: Alexandre Grenier-Marcil
- Music Composer: Medhat Hanbali
- Audio Designer: Valentino Lercher
- Supervisors: Jocelyn Benoit, Marc-André Houde
- Special Thanks: Nadial El Mokhtari (Character Artist), Erwan Jonathan Mayel (Character Artist), Michel Quach (Character Artist), Edwin Jang (Concept Artist), Raphaël Nadeau (Concept Artist), Jahanzaib Chughtai (Rigging), NAD | UQAC, Epic Games.