This is a substantial update to an already great tool! Now with more powerful tools to extend RailClone functionality, speed, and usability. May the clone wars begin!
iToo Software announces today the release of RailClone 3 with a host of brand new features and fixes to improve speed, increase usability and make the plugin even more flexible. As usual, a Lite version of this release is freely available to download and use commercially on iToo Software website and forum.
In addition to an extensive set of new features collated in the release notes, highlights include the ability to create near limitless texture variations; a game-changing feature that enables users to create their own nodes; several UI improvements to make graphs quicker to create, easier to read and friendlier to use; massive improvements to streamline the use of closed splines to define the shape and orientation of arrays; plus a new way to download and manage assets.
- Randomize and tint maps with RailClone Color.
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros.
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters.
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements.
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles.
- Download new styles and macros from our online repository using Update Manager.
- New libraries for roofing and cladding.
- Support for 3ds Max 2018 and V-Ray 3.6.
Daniel Quintero, iToosoft’s CEO says :
“With this new version of RailClone, we are offering the industry the most powerful parametric modeling tool in the 3ds Max market, while introducing a host of new features to make it even easier to use”