Had to take some time off blog & work these days, but there is always room for sights of beautiful places on the world we live in. This time going down under with Nathan Kaso who made this wonderful short tilt-shift time-lapse video of the ‘Toy Boats’ in Sydney, Australia. Shot over a 3 day span, the tilt-shift effect was done in Photoshop.
I love tilt-shift time-lapse movies, and Keith Loutit is king at making them! I first came to know his work when he published the Small Worlds series, and I kept following him since. He just published his recent work featuring Singapore as the subject. He also seemed to have overhauled his technique for this film, having the focus being more dynamic… wonder what you’ll think of that?
I just love Tilt-Shift images and videos. there is something very magical about the simple blur / out of focus change that transforms a real life image to something resembling a scale model, but I’ve never seen an actual combo of both worlds mixed into one like in this amazing spot by UpperFirst Read more
- Best of Week 33/2016 – Japanese Rainshowers by stuurloosAugust 20, 2016 - 18:31
- Best of Week 32/2016 – Yale Center by Bertrand BenoitAugust 13, 2016 - 18:20
- Best of Week 31/2016 – “Project Soane” by archirostAugust 7, 2016 - 18:06
- Best of Week 30/2016 -Arvia Apartments by SO-ON ArchVizJuly 31, 2016 - 17:54
- Best of Week 29/2016 – Aurelios Chapel by metrocubicodigitalJuly 24, 2016 - 16:02
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali