Had to take some time off blog & work these days, but there is always room for sights of beautiful places on the world we live in. This time going down under with Nathan Kaso who made this wonderful short tilt-shift time-lapse video of the ‘Toy Boats’ in Sydney, Australia. Shot over a 3 day span, the tilt-shift effect was done in Photoshop.
I love tilt-shift time-lapse movies, and Keith Loutit is king at making them! I first came to know his work when he published the Small Worlds series, and I kept following him since. He just published his recent work featuring Singapore as the subject. He also seemed to have overhauled his technique for this film, having the focus being more dynamic… wonder what you’ll think of that?
I just love Tilt-Shift images and videos. there is something very magical about the simple blur / out of focus change that transforms a real life image to something resembling a scale model, but I’ve never seen an actual combo of both worlds mixed into one like in this amazing spot by UpperFirst Read more
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
- Best of Week 15/2016 – Queen Alia International Airport by Marcin “Neb” JastrzebskiApril 18, 2016 - 09:03
- Best of Week 14/2016 – – Incolballet in Cali, Colombia by ArmyOneApril 12, 2016 - 12:21
- Best of Week 13/2016 – Apartment in Lisbon by Berga&GonzalezApril 4, 2016 - 12:40
- Best of Week 12/2016 – Bridge Zeepoort by A2studioMarch 28, 2016 - 11:31
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali