The 6TH 2014 blog birthday giveaway is here! Laubwerk will give one of you lucky followers the plants kit of choice out of the now 4 available ones. You will also have the chance to win two more plants kits by sending a 3d render you made using one of their freely or commercially available models.
XFrog Inc. the makers of XFrogPlants, made a big move and all the 3D plant tree and flower models found in their XfrogPlants libraries are now available as individual species! Now you can pick and choose the plants you need to fill out your 3D scenes. Each species includes between 3 and 9 models of the plant at different ages and sizes, essential for creating varied, natural-looking landscapes. XFrogPlants are great, just remember to turn off filtering on the opacity maps for faster renders.
Konstantin Kims 3DMentor released a new HQ Plant collection of high-definition 3d rose flowers ready for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D supporting Mental Ray, V-Ray, V-Ray for C4D, Maxwell Render and Fryrender. You can also benefit from a 25% discount on all HQ Plant collections until July 7, 2011.
- Best of Week 20/2015 – Arrival by NOOKTAMay 17, 2015 - 11:42
- Best of Week 19/2015 – Prototype Houses by 3DSTUDIJAMay 11, 2015 - 17:08
- Best of Week 18/2015 – Scape House by Wojtek LubinskiMay 11, 2015 - 16:25
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.