The 6TH 2014 blog birthday giveaway is here! Laubwerk will give one of you lucky followers the plants kit of choice out of the now 4 available ones. You will also have the chance to win two more plants kits by sending a 3d render you made using one of their freely or commercially available models.
XFrog Inc. the makers of XFrogPlants, made a big move and all the 3D plant tree and flower models found in their XfrogPlants libraries are now available as individual species! Now you can pick and choose the plants you need to fill out your 3D scenes. Each species includes between 3 and 9 models of the plant at different ages and sizes, essential for creating varied, natural-looking landscapes. XFrogPlants are great, just remember to turn off filtering on the opacity maps for faster renders.
Konstantin Kims 3DMentor released a new HQ Plant collection of high-definition 3d rose flowers ready for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D supporting Mental Ray, V-Ray, V-Ray for C4D, Maxwell Render and Fryrender. You can also benefit from a 25% discount on all HQ Plant collections until July 7, 2011.
- Best of Week 38/2015 – Jeju International Airport by urbaniteSeptember 21, 2015 - 12:16
- Best of Week 37/2015 – Geology Museum by LeeMundwiler ArchitectsSeptember 14, 2015 - 11:17
- Best of Week 36/2015 – Case Inlet Retreat by Mouton BurgerSeptember 7, 2015 - 23:49
- Best of Week 35/2015 – Cliff House by MOTAugust 31, 2015 - 12:08
- Best of Week 34/2015 – Dovre Stoves ’15 by VizconAugust 24, 2015 - 12:03
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.