Take a look at this CG remake of Marcio Kogan’s Gama Issa House done by Wizarc Studio. They have done a great job showcasing this house and outputted a remarkably clean Maxwell Render animation! I also took some screen captures and compared them with real photos of the house as taken by photographer Arnaldo Pappalardo. It is clear that they used those photos as key points during the animation and the matching is really good.
I’ve posted about the Trojan House by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects almost a year ago and seeing Behrendt’s rendered versions based on it on the forums sparked the Render vs. Photo theme I play with all over again. As you can see in the image above, even though he didn’t actually went for total resemblance, the match is really good!
- Best of Week 52/2015 – Technopark by SubmarineDecember 30, 2015 - 14:50
- Best of Week 51/2015 – Villa Magnolia by pt2December 20, 2015 - 20:23
- Best of Week 50/2015 – The Canadian Affair by Beauty and the Bit + GBL ArchitectsDecember 13, 2015 - 14:17
- Best of Week 49/2015 – Termitary House by PixelParkDecember 6, 2015 - 14:03
- Best of Week 48/2015 – WeeHouse by Alchemy ArchitectsNovember 30, 2015 - 11:37
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.