Take a look at this CG remake of Marcio Kogan’s Gama Issa House done by Wizarc Studio. They have done a great job showcasing this house and outputted a remarkably clean Maxwell Render animation! I also took some screen captures and compared them with real photos of the house as taken by photographer Arnaldo Pappalardo. It is clear that they used those photos as key points during the animation and the matching is really good.
I’ve posted about the Trojan House by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects almost a year ago and seeing Behrendt’s rendered versions based on it on the forums sparked the Render vs. Photo theme I play with all over again. As you can see in the image above, even though he didn’t actually went for total resemblance, the match is really good!
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali