Take a look at this CG remake of Marcio Kogan’s Gama Issa House done by Wizarc Studio. They have done a great job showcasing this house and outputted a remarkably clean Maxwell Render animation! I also took some screen captures and compared them with real photos of the house as taken by photographer Arnaldo Pappalardo. It is clear that they used those photos as key points during the animation and the matching is really good.
I’ve posted about the Trojan House by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects almost a year ago and seeing Behrendt’s rendered versions based on it on the forums sparked the Render vs. Photo theme I play with all over again. As you can see in the image above, even though he didn’t actually went for total resemblance, the match is really good!
- Best of Week 20/2015 – Arrival by NOOKTAMay 17, 2015 - 11:42
- Best of Week 19/2015 – Prototype Houses by 3DSTUDIJAMay 11, 2015 - 17:08
- Best of Week 18/2015 – Scape House by Wojtek LubinskiMay 11, 2015 - 16:25
- Best of Week 17/2015 – The Brink by Romuald ChaigneauApril 26, 2015 - 12:21
- Best of Week 16/2015 – National Gallery Budapest-Liget by TomorrowApril 19, 2015 - 12:35
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.