Take a look at this CG remake of Marcio Kogan’s Gama Issa House done by Wizarc Studio. They have done a great job showcasing this house and outputted a remarkably clean Maxwell Render animation! I also took some screen captures and compared them with real photos of the house as taken by photographer Arnaldo Pappalardo. It is clear that they used those photos as key points during the animation and the matching is really good.
I’ve posted about the Trojan House by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects almost a year ago and seeing Behrendt’s rendered versions based on it on the forums sparked the Render vs. Photo theme I play with all over again. As you can see in the image above, even though he didn’t actually went for total resemblance, the match is really good!
- Best of Week 20/2016 – House in Vienna by ThirtyFourMay 26, 2016 - 15:34
- Best of Week 19/2016 – Rivierra by Vladimir BolotkinMay 18, 2016 - 15:55
- Best of Week 18/2016 – Bellini Arena by ViardeMay 18, 2016 - 14:28
- Best of Week 17/2016 – Austonian by TILTPIXELMay 2, 2016 - 13:50
- Best of Week 16/2016 – Hurghada Restaurant by Berga&GonzalezApril 27, 2016 - 16:33
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali