Become a raumgleiter! CGI Artist wanted.
We are virtual globetrotters – founded in 2000 and with our home base in Zürich (Switzerland) and a growing branch in Budapest (Hungary) since 2016. Our passion is making virtual spaces real and creating images of the future that support people in their decision-making with architectural visualizations, 3D modeling, and innovative software developments. We are a fantastic crew of 40 employees from 20 countries with an open seat available – for you!
- You have deep knowledge and experience in the visualization business.
- A degree in the field of architecture or in other creative field of study is an advantage, but is not absolutely required.
- You are flexible and curious, interested in innovation and workflow effectiveness.
- You have very good skills in 3ds max and Corona Renderer, Photoshop and other software (Plug-Ins, Animation, Postproduction etc.)
- You have a good sense and a good eye for atmosphere, light and composition.
- You are looking forward to work in a team with lively exchange and support.
- You speak English well (our working language); Hungarian or German would be an advantage
You have a valid working permission in the European Union.
- You will lead CGI projects (still images, optional also animations, panorama tours etc.) independently and efficiently, based on delivered architectural plans, design briefings and other information.
- You will ensure highest aesthetic quality in compliance with the deadlines.
- You will communicate with the team manager in the main office in Zürich (Switzerland).
- You will be embedded in a team with a lively exchange of knowledge, and a great support to each other.
Go back back to the regular blog page.
Feel free to provide me feedback on this page using the pink chat bubble.