Tomek Michalski, the Founder of Triangle Form, shares the making-of this Kitchen scene with Corona Renderer. This one was built to showcase his Kitchen Equipment collection. Follow him as he describes his process, relying on Corona Renderer and Photoshop for the final touches.
As I always say – You can never have enough 2d people! And today I’m hosting & sharing Case3D’s 200 3d people cutout pack for all of you to download and use. Enjoy!
Third part of the Unbiased GPU Rendering series by Johannes Lindqvist is here. This one is about getting started with Octane Render, and completes the mini-journey that started with Daniel Reuterswärd‘s counterpart article about the same thing with FStorm. There is a lot of insight to be found in the 4 articles published on this topic here. I’ve explored my GPU, and what it can offer me, a lot in the past 2-3 weeks. Hopefully, so can you. Read on and test it out!
- Best of Week 37/2016 – impa by Ricardo CantonSeptember 17, 2016 - 14:19
- Best of Week 36/2016 – Pearl Eco-Island by WAX VisualsSeptember 10, 2016 - 14:12
- Best of Week 35/2016 – Nanhai Cultural Centre by B&TB + SHL ArchitectsSeptember 3, 2016 - 14:04
- Best of Week 34/2016 – Bokeh by TresdeAugust 27, 2016 - 16:52
- Best of Week 33/2016 – Japanese Rainshowers by stuurloosAugust 20, 2016 - 18:31
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali