iToo Software has released a new Forest Pack tips and tricks installment created by guest writer Mickael Riciotti, environment artist at Unit Image in Paris. Inspired by a recent article on FX Guide about creating the sand using Houdini for Pixar’s short film Piper, Mikael wanted to see if he could create a similar look with 3ds Max, V-Ray and Forest Pack Pro.
About Dror Bekerman
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dror Bekerman contributed a whooping 9 entries.
Entries by Dror Bekerman
It was a great challenge.
This is my latest image which is inspired by the idea of conspiracy theories. When you find closed doors your brain starts to create its own stories.
“The Majlis” has a central role in Arab society, it’s where the elder would sit and discuss important community concerns and make decisions. it’s also could be a private place where guests are received and entertained.
This space is one of other spaces of a full architectural and interior design By Taher Design Studio for a private villa located in ( Nad Al Sheba, Dubai ).
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali