Lê Anh Nhân is a 3d Artist from Vietnam. He studied 5 years in the university of architectural design, and got interested and use 3dsmax & V-Ray during his 4th year there. His passion for CGI got him to follow ArchVIZ after the university. Today I’m very happy to share with you all the process behind his AMAZING work – Tokyo 2007, done as a tribute for his wife. Enjoy!
Best of Week 27/2016 by Time Machine was about self learning of both architecture design and new 3d visualization techniques. Victoria and Gaston took Allegorithmic’s Substance Designer and Painter for a spin along with ZBrush as well. Looking ahead we all should explore these tools more. Besides these, they also used 3dsmax, corona renderer and maxtree foliage. Dive into this detailed making of their Garden Loft. Enjoy!
Jamie’s ‘Artists Retreat’ render, that was based on the Shell house by ARTechnic architects, got him first place in the exterior category of Evermotion’s latest competition. He really managed to pull off a remarkable 3d recreation based on the original house and I especially like what he did with the little japanese zen rock garden! this is a must see and study. Join the forum discussion for more information.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali