I just love Tilt-Shift images and videos. there is something very magical about the simple blur / out of focus change that transforms a real life image to something resembling a scale model, but I’ve never seen an actual combo of both worlds mixed into one like in this amazing spot by UpperFirst Read more
I’ve seen this amazing video just now on my diver friend’s blog and was blown away by the shear beauty of it all and wanted to share this here too.
This was shot at the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan.
The main tank called the Kuroshio Sea holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the worlds second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank. Read more
- Best of Week 25/2015 – Vuurtorenweg by WAX VISUALSJune 22, 2015 - 10:22
- Best of Week 24/2015 – São Paulo Corporate Tower by Neorama FilmesJune 20, 2015 - 15:11
- Best of Week 23/2015 – Rundschau Areal by PanoptikonJune 20, 2015 - 14:49
- Best of Week 22/2015 – Rietveld Pavilion by Tamas MedveJune 1, 2015 - 16:23
- Best of Week 21/2015 – A Simple Interior space by Kai Kae ShiuhMay 29, 2015 - 10:01
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.