I just love Tilt-Shift images and videos. there is something very magical about the simple blur / out of focus change that transforms a real life image to something resembling a scale model, but I’ve never seen an actual combo of both worlds mixed into one like in this amazing spot by UpperFirst Read more
I’ve seen this amazing video just now on my diver friend’s blog and was blown away by the shear beauty of it all and wanted to share this here too.
This was shot at the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan.
The main tank called the Kuroshio Sea holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the worlds second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank. Read more
- Best of Week 38/2016 – Ikea Hubholt Meeting Point by BrickSeptember 25, 2016 - 17:50
- Best of Week 37/2016 – impa by Ricardo CantonSeptember 17, 2016 - 14:19
- Best of Week 36/2016 – Pearl Eco-Island by WAX VisualsSeptember 10, 2016 - 14:12
- Best of Week 35/2016 – Nanhai Cultural Centre by B&TB + SHL ArchitectsSeptember 3, 2016 - 14:04
- Best of Week 34/2016 – Bokeh by TresdeAugust 27, 2016 - 16:52
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.