Pixelpark‘s ‘Termitary House’ visuals, inspired by the real ‘Termitary House’ in Thanh Khê District, Da Nang, Vietnam designed by Tropical Space Studio, awarded them Best Visualization of the Week NO. 49/2015 for a remarkable CG remake and level of details they went into remaking the house signature feature – The Bricks. Follow this article as they describe the process of creating these highly photorealistic visuals using 3dsmax, GrowFX, V-Ray and just a bit of postwork. Enjoy!
Earlier this month, 3Dstudija studio posted their “Scandinavian Summer House” visuals on the forums and these immediately captured my attention. I’m not that familiar with the Scandinavian “Look & Feel”, but it sure reminded me of my Mediterranean local with a “Drop Dead Gorgeous” 3d Groundwork – Some of the best I’ve seen to date! I had a chat with the Maciulis Brothers, Matas & Antanas about this project and this article was born. Enjoy it.
Part 2 of the 3 parts in depth tutorial series – “Forest Fly Over”, In this part, Javier Pintor will guide you through the process of creating a the 3d studio max forest scene. Modeling the terrain, scattering the trees on top of it and rendering out the frames to later be composited using After Effects.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.