Clicky

iGrass scale all wrong?

Thread: iGrass scale all wrong?

Default iGrass scale all wrong?

Hey there, I've been struggling with getting a scene setup with igrass. I'm trying to use one of the template files that comes already setup with multiscatter as a starting point in one of my scenes, but it seems the scale is enormously out of proportion, by at least a factor of 10 or so? I first tried just scaling everything down appropriately but that solution doesn't work (particularly for the grass packs in the scene, the plants seem more or less fine), and then tried changing my system units all over but nothing seems to work.

Am I missing something simple? Has anyone encountered this and found a solution? Thanks!

P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I often use iGrass models and I can confirm they are scaled correctly. You can maybe check your scene.
    Arch-Factory
    max&vray

maybe try checking your units. i havent used any iGrass models, but i often work in both metric and imperial (this is crazy i know, but it just depends on my mood and which unit my clients drawings come from) so i often have to adjust models to each scenes units.