Clicky

Ms House Cryengine
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By costasb

Thread: Ms House Cryengine

Default Ms House Cryengine

Hi there! I wanted to share with you a scene I've made with cryengine in my free time for my blog. As you can see, it's the famous ms house. I hope you like it! It's imported from sketchup to cryengine editor.

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 3763
Size:  103.2 KB

Name:  18.jpg
Views: 2044
Size:  78.5 KB

you can find more in my blog
    bakbek and mbe like this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

mbe

Really nice. Its too bad you can't do commercial work with CE for clients. I really like it more as Lumion although booth have their pro/cons.

You did the trees on your own or are they from the SDK?
    Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences
    Interactive 3D Visualizations for Architects, Serious Games and Simulation Developers
    Twitter | facebook | YouTube | 3D Model Shop

Thank you, it's too bad CE is very expensive . It may be more difficult than lumion or lumenrt but it's a real world building tool and gives way more options to adjust. And unlike other engines, it's pure real time (no baking) . I just use the most basic functions. Most of vegetation is from the sdk but I also use some plants that users of crydev are making.

Wow. Very impressive! Framerate is low but I presume that'd down to cranking settings up top and the graphics card not quite handling it, but the actual visuals are fantastic, really.... the animated trees are a really nice touch. Interesting tech!
    Alex York
    www.atelieryork.co.uk
    Bespoke Architectural Visualization
    London, UK

The trees are comming with the sdk (not mine )and their move depends on the wind settings. The framerate is bad because of the capture. In my pc (and in any gaming pc that can handle crysis 2) it runs smooth and the image is very clean because there isn't any image compression. When you see cryengine running on a pc is far more impressive than a video. You can move free in all directions and without illumination baking you can make every change instantly (they call it "what you see is what you get")!

some images from the updated interior

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2905
Size:  47.4 KB

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 1621
Size:  44.5 KB

Ergo 3D: Ms house, interior tests & light update 2

I saw this a few days ago in youtube, and now I see it in here. Great Job man, I'm starting an investigation on this subject at College about Virtual environments and this is certainly something to look up to.

Again, really nice Job. I'll start using CryEngine this week, and I hope I can share somthing someday soon.

I have done a few videos for architecture with CE I also work with lumion and there is no comparason. CE its much better but it is really time consuming and you need alot of time to put something together. why? because everything is especific and only for CE. the pipe line its a little complicated and sometimes you get errors with the geometry because of the realtime light calculation the geometry must be perfect (no sketchup models or crapy 3d objects) I think that CE engine its not meant to be use for little house projects, I think that CE is made for URBAN projects, Huge hospitals, schools or things like that. it consumes alot of time and is not enough for a little house project if you know what I mean.
    here I couple really nice things that I have found with time about architecture visulization and CRYENGINE

Version 1: Step-through construction of the model house - YouTube
    ENODO present : The Urban Life System - YouTube

Nice architecture visulization! Rendering effect is awesome!