Designer & 3d Artist, Nikki Candelero, shares with us today a bit of insight gained during work on a current project. I can easily say Nikki is a certified great guy and real fun to be around with as all visitors to AD#3 in Venice last year can say. We will have the pleasure of meeting him again at AD#4, but till then he shows us how to make a realistic towel… the same way as he made it for an Italian luxury bathroom project he is working on. Enjoy this article as he describes the use of Photoshop, Marvelous Designer, 3dsmax and V-Ray.
- Best of Week 52/2016 – Casablanca Tower by Ludvig HoltenäsDecember 31, 2016 - 12:17
- Best of Week 51/2016 – Of the Future by Bertrand BenoitDecember 25, 2016 - 12:04
- Best of Week 50/2016 – A year in resume by B&TBDecember 21, 2016 - 20:17
- Best of Week 49/2016 – Tampere Arena by TMRW.seDecember 14, 2016 - 20:15
- Best of Week 48/2016 – Nuremberg Bathroom by Mohammadreza MohseniDecember 7, 2016 - 19:57
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.