zwischendrin has released SnowFlow v1.6. It is a 3D Studio Max plugin that creates realistic snow with ease! Apeerantly all you need to do is pick an object and SnowFlow does the snow for you! This come very close to the snow discussion at the GH Challenge Forum – might be a good solution for all those winter scenes in the works.
SnowFlow Bench Scene How-To
SnowFlow v1.6 Features
- self-explaining user interface with integrated help.
- one-click-solution in most standard situations.
- multiple snow methods for different needs.
- advanced settings to get the best out of SnowFlow.
- different reality levels to control object interference.
- presets for auto-settings in common circumstances.
- full control over the calculated mesh.
- system unit check and conversion to achieve full snow details.
- autoTune options for better performance.
- caching system to prevent unnecessary recalculations.
- “SnowPlug” to stick objects into snow surfaces.
Check out SnowFlow v1.6 Website for more information